03 December, 2007

Hot damn! Aren't we a literary family.....

Little J- has been sick today. It started last night, he woudln't eat dinner, and when we put him to bed becasue he was totally exhasuted, he said his head hurt and he didn't feel good. We chalked it up to exhaustion. However, last night he was up puking most of the night. This evening is much better; no headache, no stomach trouble..


In case you didn't know, he is learning to play the guitar-and is quite good. He LOVES to play The Ramones.
He was even a Ramone for Halloween.


As a result of stomach blues, he started writing a song...


Something crawling in my brain

Something is wrong

Something feels wierd

It feels like something is crawling inside my brain

What the heck?!

I feel wierd.

What the heck is going on in my brain?

This is wierd.

I feel sick.

Oh my god,

I feel wierd.


He says he is "going to make it bigger..." I'll keep you posted.

No comments: