10 November, 2007

Odd synhronicity

I wrote the following the night before my frined died from a prolonged overdose. The night before and the day that she died, I had the most inexplicable sense of despair. Though occasionally victim to depression, I am not one who often allows the heaviness to overcome me, but on Tuesday, November 6, I felt such anguish. I had no idea what was happeing with my friend.
I can only assume that some sort of bond was being broken. Barbie and I lived together off and on for a years, back in our college days. We were on the same plane on so many levels. Succinct.
We were close during our pagan days, we looked into past lives together, read cards, cast birth charts, and spent time tinkering in areas that on occasion backfired. But I have to assume that my last-Tuesday, her last Tuesday, was a release of some past connection we had
During my sorrowful Tuesday. I had two voices that came to me. Outside me. Stopped my tears with two words. Calmed and reassured me, and let me know that I would be all right.
Eat.

Sleep.

The two things I did, as I heard" them, is a soothing internal voice. When I woke up, I felt better.
Here is what I wrote Monday night, before going to bed.

Begin anew, all over again
Cry sad tears
soft tears
hurt tears

Where is the vigor of yesterday?
Oh yeah, today happened.
"Your eyes are getting sleepy."
The ultimate drug
- sleep.
We're all addicted.
Can't get enough.
Gonna go get a fix.


My friend. I wish your journey into your next life is a smooth one. I hope that all your suffering is eased. All the joy you brought to those around you- you did bring joy- will surf you on into another incarnation where you can see how loved you really are.
Namaste Barb.

No comments: