05 January, 2008

I just realized our landlord's initials are the same as "butt hole"

...and it's apropos, because he is. Completely. We are moving, of course you know this by now. But I awoke this morning after nightmares of trying to escape a house inhabited by demons. Full--on blood from the walls kinda stuff. We were trying to get our cats and our son out without any trouble, and I awoke as we were pulling away from the house. As we were sipping our morning beverages, we talked about our dreams and my hubby also was plagued with bad dreams about moving ( you can read more here).
I've enough introspection and education to know that our dreams are simply means of filing away our current anxieties and daily thoughts, but it's still annoying as fuck. We've felt haunted in this house from the get go. I don't know if it is actual spectral energy, or all the shit that BH left in and around the house. It has been a crap place to live, and I'm glad to get on the move. We currently have about 1/4 of our stuff over at our new digs in the gigantic storage building that we have. As we were unloading, I said to hubby "If we live here for too long, this gigantic storage building could be bad."
"Why is that, you ask?"
Well, gigantic storage building, means gigantic space to fill. We could antique, and whatnot for years, and barely fill the thing. Hmmmmmm......
The potential for onerous future moves aside, I really can't wait to get into the new house. After we unloaded, we hiked out into the pasture and tears came to my eyes as we stood on the high bank of a pond, overlooking our new home, and the sun as it began sinking into the distance. We were all three bliss struck with the farm smells and sounds of silence, sprinkled with calls from various birds.
It's gonna be grand.

No comments: